Landlord and Tenant Conveyancing Solicitors – Drogheda, Ashbourne & Dublin
The law is there to support you. If you require any assistance in relation to purchasing or selling a property, talk to Tallans today.
We’re here to help. Call us today on Drogheda : 041 983 8708 Ashbourne : 01 835 2027
What’s the role of a solicitor in the process?
- Drafting of long or short term Commercial Leases and letting arrangements
- Seeking consents of Superior Landlords/ Management Companies
- Prompt taking of instruction with responding action, urgently if necessary for eviction of non compliant tenants
- Serving notices and seeking injunctions/ issuing (re)possession or ejectment proceedings
- Court representation
- Pursuing and enforcing costs and damages awards against tenants
- Enforcing covenants including reinstatement
- Advice and assistance on complying with house rules, legislation and regulations
What types of Conveyancing can we help with?
First Time Buyers
Sales & Purchases
Landlord and Tenant
We’re here to help.
What are your next steps??
Just inform the estate agent and your Lender that Tallans will be looking after you and we will take it from there. The seller will send us Contracts and copy title documents which we will review and raise queries on. Your Lender will send us a copy of your Loan Offer and a legal pack of documents for you to sign. We will email you all the documentation that you need to see so that you can review it at your leisure and prepare any questions in advance of a meeting. The aim is to have just one face to face meeting for you to sign Contracts and Loan Documents to minimise the amount of time you need to spend away from your own jobs and families. We will keep you updated at every important step by email and telephone so that you feel reassured and in control throughout the process.
What documents do you need?
We will need the following from you;
- Contact details
- Photo ID
- Proof of Address
- Proof of PPS number
- Copy Marriage/Civil Partnership Certificate if relevant
What does Annual Percentage Rate (APR) mean?
Annual percentage rate refers to the annual rate of interest charged to borrowers and paid to investors. APR is a % that represents the actual yearly cost of funds over the term of a loan. This includes any fees or additional costs associated with the transaction, but it does not take compounding into account. The APR provides consumers with a bottom-line number they can easily compare with rates from other lenders to help them in their decision making process.
What is a Top-up Mortgage?
A top-up mortgage is a home loan that allows homeowners to borrow more money by accessing the equity they've built in their home.
If you already have a mortgage you may be able to increase or top-up your mortgage to extend or improve your home, cover educational expenses or give a parental gift. Some mortgage lenders may allow you to use a mortgage top up to consolidate short-term debt. Whether you can top-up your mortgage will depend on your lender’s terms and conditions.
What other costs can I expect when purchasing a home?
There are multiple costs associated with buying a home. These include lending agency fees, legal fees, buyer’s survey fee, mortgage protection insurance, home insurance and stamp duty.
What is an application fee?
A loan application fee is an up-front, usually nonrefundable charge for submitting a loan application such as for a mortgage.
Talk To Tallans Today
We use our expert knowledge and 130 year’s experience to give you the voice you need. We use non-legal language and provide practical and impartial advice through every stage of the process!
Why choose Tallans?
At Tallans, our dedicated Conveyancing solicitors have over 100 years of experience in looking after the needs of our clients.
- Our property Solicitors have a wealth of practical knowledge and experience in relation to commercial and residential property law in Ireland.
- We are personally invested in our clients’ success. As such, we help you tackle problems and capitalise on opportunities swiftly. If a conventional solution does not achieve your objectives, we will challenge it, disrupting conventional ways of thinking to create a result that works for you.
- When it comes to making decisions, our experience and knowledge give us the confidence to make decisions quickly, a crucial factor in property matters.
Want to know what it’s like to work with Tallans Solicitors LLP? The best way to find out is to see what past clients have said.
In a recent claim, Tallans Solicitors LLP were superefficient and provided great service. I was very nervous coming in to see a solicitor but Orla Shevlin put me at ease straight-away. I found Orla very easy to talk to and knew I could trust her 100%.
I was extremely happy with the outcome of my case… Tallans were able to explain things to me in a way that I could understand. I have no hesitation in recommending Tallans to anyone.
From day one, Tallans Solicitors LLP were transparent, clear and supportive regarding my case. They had a personable yet highly professional way in which they presented themselves. From day one, they were on my side. I will now go to them for all legal advice in the future and recommend everyone to seek advice and services from Tallans in Drogheda.
About Tallans Solicitors LLP
We draw on more than 130 years of experience in personal injury law to provide you with expert advice and legal services.
We’re here to help you with your claim, and will work with you to ensure you understand every step of your legal journey.
Our friendly and experienced team are waiting to answer your call. Lines are open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5.30 pm on 041 983 8708 (Drogheda) and 01 835 2027 (Ashbourne) or you can fill out our contact form and we’ll call you back.