Road Accident Claims
Being involved in a road traffic accident is scary. There’s no doubt about it. No matter what your role – whether a passenger, a motorist, a cyclist, a motorcyclist, a pedestrian or on an e-scooter, it’s not a good place to be. If you’ve been involved in a accident, you may be entitled to put in a road accident claim.
Being injured in a road traffic accident can be the scariest thing in the world. We know. We see it at all time.
And accidents happen all the time. Personal injury is an injury or illness that has been caused by someone else’s negligence.
If you had an accident on the road that wasn’t your fault, you may seek compensation.
You’re not alone. Every year, thousands of people are injured through no fault of their own. These injuries can cause pain and suffering and result in financial loss through medical expenses and loss of earnings.
If you have suffered injuries through no fault of yours, you may have a valid claim for compensation.
What are the most common types of road accident claims?
Car Accident Claims
Motorbike Accident Claims
Pedestrian Accident Claims
Why choose Tallans to represent you for your road accident claim?
If you have suffered injuries through no fault of yours, you may have a valid claim for compensation. Tallans Solicitors LLP have a strong reputation in dealing with road accident claims*. This reputation is based on:
- our experience – our solicitors have over 70 years of experience in the area
- our practical and commercial outlook – we have recovered millions of euro for hundreds of our clients arising out of a diverse range of personal injury cases.
- our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
If you’ve had an accident on the road, please call us today. The law is there to support you.
Road Accident Claim Specialists
As your solicitor, Tallans Solicitors LLP will:
- 1. Help you understand if you have a case for compensation or not.
- 2. Discuss all the documentation needed when making an accident compensation claim
- 3. Advise whether an award is fair or not from the Personal Injuries Board (where applicable)
- 4. Walk you through the process of going to court where you have been wronged through no fault of your own.
Talk to Tallans today if you’ve had a road traffic accident by using the form below or calling us at Drogheda or Ashbourne offices.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.