Work Accident Claims
Being involved in an accident at work* can be a distressing and traumatic experience. If you have suffered a personal injury and the accident was no fault of your own, you may be entitled to make a personal injury claim*.
Personal injury is an injury or illness that has been caused by someone else’s negligence.
If you are an employee and you had an accident at work, you may be fearful of bringing a claim against your employer. However, the law is there to support you.
There is job security legislation and you are protected as an employee and cannot be dismissed by bringing an injury claim against your employer. A lot of employers will also have some form of liability insurance in place meaning it will be the insurance company who take.
If you had an accident at work that wasn’t your fault, you may seek compensation.
You’re not alone. Every year, thousands of people are injured through no fault of their own. These injuries can cause pain and suffering and result in financial loss through medical expenses and loss of earnings.
If you have suffered injuries through no fault of yours, you may have a valid claim for compensation.
What are the most common causes of a work accident claim?
Trips & Falls
Stress & Fatigue
Lifting & Manual Handling
Why choose Tallans to represent you for your work accident claim?
If you have suffered injuries through no fault of yours, you may have a valid claim for compensation. Tallans Solicitors LLP have a strong reputation in dealing with work accident claims*. This reputation is based on:
- our experience – our solicitors have over 70 years of experience in the area
- our practical and commercial outlook – we have recovered millions of euro for hundreds of our clients arising out of a diverse range of personal injury cases.
- our willingness to vigorously assert and defend the rights and interests of our clients.
If you’ve had an accident in the workplace, please call us today. The law is there to support you.
Work Accident Claim Specialists
As your solicitor, Tallans Solicitors LLP will:
- 1. Help you understand if you have a case for compensation or not.
- 2. Discuss all the documentation needed when making an accident compensation claim
- 3. Advise whether an award is fair or not from the Personal Injuries Board (where applicable)
- 4. Walk you through the process of going to court where you have been wronged through no fault of your own.
Talk to Tallans today if you’ve had a workplace accident by using the form below or calling us at our Drogheda or Ashbourne offices.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.