Commercial Conveyancing Solicitors – Drogheda, Ashbourne & Dublin
The law is there to support you. If you require any assistance in relation to purchasing or selling a property, talk to Tallans today.
We’re here to help. Call us today on
Drogheda : 041 983 8708
Ashbourne : 01 835 2027
Commercial conveyancing relates to the transfer of ownership of commercial property from one entity to another. This can be a hugely complex and involved process. You require an expert Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor if involved in buying, selling, or leasing commercial property, whether it be as an investor, developer, landlord, or owner/occupier. Tallans are one of the leading Commercial Conveyancing Solicitors in Louth and Meath and our expert team will guide you the entire process – smoothly, efficiently, and professionally.
What’s the role of a solicitor in the process?
The essential role of Commercial Conveyancing Solicitors Dublin is to act on behalf of either the buy or seller of commercial property, and ensure that all required legal steps in the process are adhered to.
Tallans Solicitors service includes:
- Advising on sources of finance and helping to arrange adequate finance to take account of all expenditure.
- Verifying description(s) of the property or properties.
- If you are the purchaser, examining all documents from the seller’s solicitors, raising any necessary queries, and conducting all relevant searches.
- If you are the seller, dealing with queries from the purchaser’s side, advising on legal obligations, and advising on how to maximise revenue from the sale.
- Preparing all relevant documents for your own records, and explaining them if necessary.
- Arranging for completion date of sale.
- Arranging payment of Stamp Duty, if necessary.
- Instructing the Land Registry to amend details of ownership of the property.
If you are involved in leasing or renting commercial property, our services include:
- Advising on Landlord and Tenant Law.
- Drafting lease agreements.
- Dealing with tenant disputes.
- Advising on eviction procedures to be followed.
What types of Conveyancing can we help with?
First Time Buyers
Sales & Purchases
Landlord and Tenant
We’re here to help.
Tallans Solicitors are the North-East’s largest law firm. With us, you’ll get jargon-free legal advice that you can depend on. Our solicitors are experts in their specific areas of practice, ensuring that you, our client, gets the best possible legal advice and personal attention. Established in 1899, trust Tallans to do the best for you, whatever legal issues you may face. Talk to Tallans today.
What are your next steps??
Just inform the estate agent and your Lender on your purchase that Tallans will be looking after you and we will take it from there.
If purchasing, you should have a full survey of the property carried out as to boundaries, repairs needed, car parking facilities, service charges etc.
What documents do you need?
We will need the following from you;
- Contact details
- Photo ID
- Proof of Address
- Proof of PPS number
- Copy Marriage/Civil Partnership Certificate if relevant
What does Annual Percentage Rate (APR) mean?
Annual percentage rate refers to the annual rate of interest charged to borrowers and paid to investors. APR is a % that represents the actual yearly cost of funds over the term of a loan. This includes any fees or additional costs associated with the transaction, but it does not take compounding into account. The APR provides consumers with a bottom-line number they can easily compare with rates from other lenders to help them in their decision making process.
What is a Top-up Mortgage?
A top-up mortgage is a home loan that allows homeowners to borrow more money by accessing the equity they've built in their home.
If you already have a mortgage you may be able to increase or top-up your mortgage to extend or improve your home, cover educational expenses or give a parental gift. Some mortgage lenders may allow you to use a mortgage top up to consolidate short-term debt. Whether you can top-up your mortgage will depend on your lender’s terms and conditions.
What other costs can I expect when purchasing a home?
There are multiple costs associated with buying a home. These include lending agency fees, legal fees, buyer’s survey fee, mortgage protection insurance, home insurance and stamp duty.
What is an application fee?
A loan application fee is an up-front, usually nonrefundable charge for submitting a loan application such as for a mortgage.
Talk To Tallans Today
We use our expert knowledge and 130 year’s experience to give you the voice you need. We use non-legal language and provide practical and impartial advice through every stage of the process!
Why choose Tallans?
At Tallans, our dedicated Conveyancing solicitors have over 100 years of experience in looking after the needs of our clients.
At Tallans Solicitors we offer:
- Fast, friendly, and reliable service
- Dedicated Conveyancing staff
- Experience on your doorstep
- Convenient parking available
Extensive commercial knowledge, both locally and in Dublin city and county:
– We understand the environment in which you operate – including the restraints and obstacles you face.
– We deliver a professional yet personal service, tailor-made to meet your needs.
– We promise a speedy and expert response to your initial contact and all follow-up queries.
– Our culture of giving realistic advice at all times, and getting things done properly and quickly.
– Our commitment to developing a mutually beneficial working relationship with you, and to best representing your interests at all times.
Want to know what it’s like to work with Tallans Solicitors? The best way to find out is to see what past clients have said.
In a recent claim, Tallans Solicitors were superefficient and provided great service. I was very nervous coming in to see a solicitor but Orla Shevlin put me at ease straight-away. I found Orla very easy to talk to and knew I could trust her 100%.
I was extremely happy with the outcome of my case… Tallans were able to explain things to me in a way that I could understand. I have no hesitation in recommending Tallans to anyone.
From day one, Tallans Solicitors were transparent, clear and supportive regarding my case. They had a personable yet highly professional way in which they presented themselves. From day one, they were on my side. I will now go to them for all legal advice in the future and recommend everyone to seek advice and services from Tallans in Drogheda.
About Tallans Solicitors
We draw on more than 130 years of experience in personal injury law to provide you with expert advice and legal services.
We’re here to help you with your claim, and will work with you to ensure you understand every step of your legal journey.
Our friendly and experienced team are waiting to answer your call. Lines are open Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5.30 pm on 041 983 8708 (Drogheda) and 01 835 2027 (Ashbourne) or you can fill out our contact form and we’ll call you back.