During the Coronavirus Covid-19 Pandemic, it is business as usual at Tallans Solicitors in both the Drogheda and Ashbourne offices.
However we are attempting to limit the number of people visiting the offices so we’ve made our solicitors’ emails available to you.
We ask that you email the solicitor directly who will respond to your query. The solicitors’ emails are as follows:
• Sheila Cooney (personal injury, litigation) – email@example.com
• Deirdre Moran (family law) firstname.lastname@example.org
• Padraic Brady (personal injury, medical negligence, litigation) – email@example.com
• Orla Shevlin (personal injury, medical negligence, litigation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Siobhan O’Dwyer (buying and selling property) – email@example.com
• Brenda Rushe (family law and conveyancing) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mairead O’Reilly (residential and commercial conveyancing) – email@example.com
• Olive Moore (conveyancing, wills and probate) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Nora Collier (wills and probate) – email@example.com
Feel free to call the office directly – Drogheda on 041 98 38708 or Ashbourne on 01 835 2027. If your call isn’t answered, please leave your name, your number and a brief message and we will return your call.
You and your safety are important to us during this time.